WELCOME EVERYONE!

Welcome!

  It's so nice to see you all.😊

 I'm İrem and I'm 20 years old. I was born and raised in İstanbul but currently, I have been living in Kocaeli. I study ELT at Marmara University and it's my second year in the ELT department. I really love this department because I like teaching and I am interested in language.

 I created this blog because this semester I'm taking a course called Instructional Technologies and Material Design in English Language and it's interesting for me because it includes the integration of technology and language teaching. So in this blog I'm going to share some ideas and experiences that I have about the utilization of technology while teaching a language (It's English for me), material design, ELT from my perspective, and educational information with supporting visuals. Also sometimes I may share some suggestions about the course for new ELT students. I'm so excited to share new posts including beneficial information. I want to create a warm, lively environment with you here so I will be waiting for your comments about my posts too.🥰

I hope you will be in a warm and lively environment with me in this blog. See you in my future posts! 👋

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts