An Inseparable Couple (Technology and English Together in 21st Century 💞)

Hey!😊 I'm here with an interesting topic! Technology’s integration with English in the classroom.


What is 21st Century Learning?

 It's a process for students to acquire new skills to keep up with the new advancements in technology in the educational field like creativity, digital literacy, communication skills, etc.

In this century, the world needs this kind of learning. Nearly every child has access to a technological device in their environment. Smartphones,  televisions, computers, tablets, smart boards, etc. As teachers if we have the supporting materials, why don't we use them? It's a facility for us and also an entertaining way for students to learn.

Some students aren't interested in studying English so we can use pictures, videos, games, and apps to arouse interest. For instance, Kahoot is a game that can be played with the whole class. It's like a quiz creator. Just share a link with students and they'll connect to the game with a password and then everyone can see the questions from their device. We can also augment student participation and permanent learning.

To sum up, for me language learning cannot be considered without technology in this century as it provides a more entertaining environment and practicality. I think as future teachers we should learn how we can benefit from technology while teaching English.




Comments

  1. I loved your article😍😍🫶🏻🫶🏻I think this article and fortcoming articles will be beneficial for everyone who read them🥰🥰I look forward for your next articles💖💖
    My best regards,Melike🌸🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melike ^^ <3 I'll keep posting. You can check my new post out in a few days I believe you will like it :)) Lots of love to you <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts