8 STEPS FOR VICTIMS TO STOP CYBERBULLYING -An Infographic


 Hey guys! I'm here with a new content.

An Infographic is a demonstration with symbols, pictures, small informative sentences, or ordered items. It's a practical way of teaching.😊

 A task was given by our teacher to create an infographic about some given topics and I chose cyberbullying. I did some research and found significant information and used it in my infographic. Because it was my first experience creating an infographic, it took a long time. I used a website called Piktochart to create it. I chose an infographic style and changed the colours, added pictures, symbols, and graphics. According to my findings, I added some steps by adding my comments. Because it was my first time, it was a little hard and confusing for me to create it. I had limited area to write and some graphics weren't free so I tried to find suitable ones for free and managed to find them.

I recommend you using an infographic when you start teaching. There are many benefits of it. You and your students can benefit from it because it's practical. When you try to create it you learn it so at other times it will be easy and practical to prepare in terms of teaching materials. And students will learn informations entertainingly and quickly. It's easy for them to study and there are short definitions and items so it provides them more time to spare for other courses too. Also, we may teach them to prepare it so that they can learn important data while doing research and they can use it to summarize important topics to remember for their exam since it provides permanent learning.

Here is my infographic below! Just click on it. ⬇ ❤

8 Steps For Victims To Stop Cyberbullying 






Comments

Popular Posts